·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
once you choose to click on this thread you became as guilty as I.....my next step is to contact that gay guy who posted this...(not me, I mean who posted the orignal blog) and find out where he got this picture and why he is confident it is Dempsey.

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
bump...

just for anyone new to the historic section who wants to get in on the great "is this jack Dempsey's cock" debate of 2013.

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I feel so dirty for clicking on this thread :lol:
But it could be a young Dempsey the hairline is pretty similar but I think it's impossible to say just from looking at the pic and I would guess about anyone back then had such a hairdo
the gay page says its him....I saw other things online that referenced Dempsey having took nude photos for some French magazine or something....who knows....

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Here we have another homosexual website with a certain love for Dempsey and his seeming participation in a popular homoerotic fetish...

enjoy...

http://malebuttspank.blogspot.com/2009/12/hollywood-golden-age-spanking.html?zx=18b7be2eb43fd6f9

(on a serious note...its kind of sad that something that in its time would have been seen as just some playing around can now be seen in a sexual context....of course maybe that is the same thing Sugar Ray Leonards old trainer would say today if he was alive? :conf )

·
Dominant Poster
28,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Im amazed some people actually think this is Dempsey... except for the fact that he has a tiny package which proves he didnt have the balls to face Harry Wills. Jus' sayin'
ummmmm that a unshaved pub area with a dick that looks like its hanging at least 5 inches (its as big as his fist) assuming it gets 65% bigger that's a good healthy 8.5 inch cock he has....that's a respectable size and is perfect for breaking in whores.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts