• Anthony Joshua Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Joshua Stoppage

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,273 Posts

Rob Mccraken needs to retire. He does not sound like he has any passion left for boxing.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
My heart says AJ will come out next time and go at him hard and might be able to get the KO with the power, but my head says likely exactly the same result and retirement.
Well dont be too worried. If its any consolation. AJ and the rest of these celebrities boxers dont care about what happens to you me or any of us.
Dont get too emotionally involved.

If AJ retires it will be with a bank balance of 150 million plus. And a career in Television perhaps even hollywood beckoning him.

Heres some sage advice on why not to get too emotionally involved in the careers of celebrity atheletes. From the movie the Bronx Tale.

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
AJ came at Ruiz with confidence going for the KO then in the rematch he fought scared, now he has to do the exact opposite but how does a man with no confidence suddenly go the KO

He will try and walk Usyk down start getting hit to the body and start questioning his gas tank then he will carry on plodding forward until Usyk starts catching him, then he will worry about his and chin and his eye getting messed up again

When he loses again he should rematch Whyte fight Wilder and then a home fight in Wembley then retire

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
AJ came at Ruiz with confidence going for the KO then in the rematch he fought scared, now he has to do the exact opposite but how does a man with no confidence suddenly go the KO

He will try and walk Usyk down start getting hit to the body and start questioning his gas tank then he will carry on plodding forward until Usyk starts catching him, then he will worry about his and chin and his eye getting messed up again

When he loses again he should rematch Whyte fight Wilder and then a home fight in Wembley then retire
Maybe boxings most psychotic boxing coach can help. Enough of the cheerleaders and yes men.

He needs a Killer Woman.

Reactions: A.C.S

·
Registered
12,742 Posts
AJ needs to take note of that performance and go out on his shield, Wilder was ready to go but managed to land a good punch that bought him a few rounds Joshua needs to gamble

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,488 Posts
We all agree that AJ needs to change his tactics for the second fight, I think using a limited loser like Wilder as your inspiration is not the way to go.

·
delivering the truth
645 Posts
We all agree that AJ needs to change his tactics for the second fight, I think using a limited loser like Wilder as your inspiration is not the way to go.
Well if it's not the limited loser herself.

Listening to you bleat and squirm on the back of AJ's loss and Fury's win is priceless sister.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
AJ needs to take note of that performance and go out on his shield, Wilder was ready to go but managed to land a good punch that bought him a few rounds Joshua needs to gamble
Yep, that safety first stuff against a superior boxer when another defeat means you may never get your hands on the belts again simply won't do. I said before the first fight that he needs to step on Usyk immediately and not let him settle, anything but brute force won't cut it.

AJ's chin probably isn't as good as Wilder's but the good news is Usyk doesn't hit as hard as Fury so he must roll the dice in the rematch I agree 100%, whether he will though is a different matter entirely.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Interesting to look back at the weigh in face off. Take a close look at the expressions on the two faces and in particular the eyes :

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
Interesting to look back at the weigh in face off. Take a close look at the expressions on the two faces and in particular the eyes :

Usyks eyes look like that of a serial killer even when he is in a happy mood.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
They do and what do you see in AJ's eyes?

I know he is in profile but what do you see?
AJ squinting really hard like he is Clint Eastwood ready to go to a shoot out. He seems to me to be focusing on the top of Usyks forehead. Avoiding looking into his eyes.

His sport psychologist and his therapist and the Meditation guru.
Must have had him practice for hours infront of the mirror.... "AJ dont look at him look through him."

Reactions: Philly Shell

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
AJ squinting really hard like he is Clint Eastwood ready to go to a shoot out. He seems to me to be focusing on the top of Usyks forehead. Avoiding looking into his eyes.

His sport psychologist and his therapist and the Meditation guru.
Must have had him practice for hours infront of the mirror.... "AJ dont look at him look through him."
If I had never seen either of them fight and saw that picture I know who I would be choosing to win.

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
If I had never seen either of them fight and saw that picture I know who I would be choosing to win.
Well thats not exactly fool proof way of picking a winner. Many guys who are better at stare-downs then they are in the ring.

Besides I am pretty sure AJ was confident he would beat Usyk prior to the fight.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts