• Anthony Joshua Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Joshua Stoppage

Votes: 0 0.0%
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Well thats not exactly fool proof way of picking a winner. Many guys who are better at stare-downs then they are in the ring.

Besides I am pretty sure AJ was confident he would beat Usyk prior to the fight.
Not saying it's fool proof. Just that if it was the only thing I had to go on I would be pick Usyk because he is in command in that picture.

·
Registered
13,227 Posts
Not saying it's fool proof. Just that if it was the only thing I had to go on I would be pick Usyk because he is in command in that picture.
I must admit, in that pic, AJ looks like "OK, be cool, don't let him see you sweat!"
While Usyk looks like "Silly muscle man, I am going to eat your children ! (and then I will be feel. Very feel.) "

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Usyk is living inside AJ's head :

“I’m done with f***ing losing. I’m done with trying to learn the sweet science. He might get thrown on the floor in the next fight because this is war. It’s just straight war; I’m annoyed"

·
delivering the truth
645 Posts
I see what you mean. Just sat through all of it and am still none the wiser, so is he gonna step aside or not?
He was quite emphatic at the beginning he isn't but by the end you wondered how many people you had actually listened to there. As usual he tried to sound clever by quoting other people and only showed he didn't really understand what those other people were really talking about and only succeeded in confusing himself.

·
Registered
13,227 Posts
He was quite emphatic at the beginning he isn't but by the end you wondered how many people you had actually listened to there. As usual he tried to sound clever by quoting other people and only showed he didn't really understand what those other people were really talking about and only succeeded in confusing himself.

Robots can only repeat pre-programmed sentences and ideas.

They cannot actually reason.

(Exactly the same as when they face an opponent in the ring: No ability to adapt and change tactics.)

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,488 Posts

Really hope AJ isn't stupid enough to fall for this. If he took it, that would be it, he would never get another world title shot. He should have learned how Fury and Arum fucked him on the Saudi fight that they will never fight him and while I trust Usyk a little more thats not saying much. The rematch is his last chance saloon and he is a massive underdog but he still has a shot, stand aside and they will fuck him over forever just like they have done to Whyte.

·
Registered
13,227 Posts
"I think people still recognize me as champion, even though I haven't got the belts round my waist." - Anthony Joshua

No Anthony they don't. But perhaps the yes men you surround yourself with are telling you that? All the more reason for you to get rid of them.

A lot of us never even recognized him as champion after he "won" his Olympic gold medal.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts