• Anthony Joshua Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony Joshua Stoppage

Votes: 0 0.0%
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
delivering the truth
646 Posts
You are either @Randy Hickey 's alt account or use the same lame insult book. Another worthless cunt to go on ignore
You claim to be ignoring me. Yet you still address me using the @ to ensure I receive a notification of your post. Plainly you and the truth are complete and utter strangers.

As for alts, what are you going to use for a name when AJ loses again? You abandoned your @Kezza handle like a hot potato after totally embarrassing yourself last time.

·
delivering the truth
646 Posts
AJ even more delusional than usual here

"Usyk came up from cruiserweight, he is a great fighter, a 12-round fighter, and I wanted to box with him for 12 rounds"

"There was always this stigma that I can't not box, that I was this 'big stiff body-builder'.

"So I said 'cool, let me practise my boxing'. I tried practising my boxing with Usyk. He won nine rounds, I won three.

"Next fight, I win four more rounds - I win. So, let me simplify that matter, and I'll then get on the road to being undisputed champion."

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
AJ even more delusional than usual here

"Usyk came up from cruiserweight, he is a great fighter, a 12-round fighter, and I wanted to box with him for 12 rounds"

"There was always this stigma that I can't not box, that I was this 'big stiff body-builder'.

"So I said 'cool, let me practise my boxing'. I tried practising my boxing with Usyk. He won nine rounds, I won three.

"Next fight, I win four more rounds - I win. So, let me simplify that matter, and I'll then get on the road to being undisputed champion."

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt here and say this is a red herring, anything but a KO either way is Joshua dropping the ball, he must either KO Usyk or get KO'd himself, going the distance again is simply not an option and I'm sure he knows that.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts