Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
6,403 Posts
Bunce be unbiased? No chance, he would never go against the man that owes his wages.
He was slaggin off a mate of mine on twitter when he announced Ricky had left Warren. Said 'as a journalist, he should be getting both sides' despite Frank not picking up the phone

· Registered
20,877 Posts
He was slaggin off a mate of mine on twitter when he announced Ricky had left Warren. Said 'as a journalist, he should be getting both sides' despite Frank not picking up the phone
Saw that, really poor form. That guy had just answered a question along the lines of "Has Ricky left Warren John?" with something like "Spoke to Morrison and it seems so". Bunce was going mad about it basically saying that unless you're on tv or have a newspaper column you can't be a proper journalist and anything you say cant be the full facts

· Registered
147 Posts
I saw that. Well disrespectful. The guy was doing no more than what countless media outlets were doing ie quoting Morrison.

Bunce is a tosser in my book. Used to like the guy, but he is not, in no way or in any shape or form objective.

· Registered
4,724 Posts
Bunce is more disgraced as a presenter than RJJ is as a fighter and has even less shame in dragging his corpse out into the spotlight one more time. It makes me sick that this guy used to champion himself as a straight talking merchant of the truth and now he's just Wank Foreign's number 2.

· Registered
6,403 Posts
Saw that, really poor form. That guy had just answered a question along the lines of "Has Ricky left Warren John?" with something like "Spoke to Morrison and it seems so". Bunce was going mad about it basically saying that unless you're on tv or have a newspaper column you can't be a proper journalist and anything you say cant be the full facts
I saw that. Well disrespectful. The guy was doing no more than what countless media outlets were doing ie quoting Morrison.

Bunce is a tosser in my book. Used to like the guy, but he is not, in no way or in any shape or form objective.
Yeah it was a bit out of order. I can relate as i put in hours of unpaid work to write about the sport, and I think we should be getting the same respect. The guy even said to Buncey he'll send over his number to have a discussion on the phone, and all he got in reply was 'no thanks'

· Registered
8,386 Posts
:lol: I saw that funnily enough, I thought it was a bit rich coming from Frank Warrens mouthpiece and employee of Boxnation, he should have pointed Bunce in the direction of his own interview with Frank on last weeks Bunce hour, it was brown nosing at its worst.

Not once did Bunce mention the interview Vasquez gave where he said he hadn't signed the contract. not once.

· Registered
20,877 Posts
Yeah it was a bit out of order. I can relate as i put in hours of unpaid work to write about the sport, and I think we should be getting the same respect. The guy even said to Buncey he'll send over his number to have a discussion on the phone, and all he got in reply was 'no thanks'
"It's called journalism", yep Buncey so is reporting the fact that Ricky Burns is unhappy with Warren and wont be fighting for him again. There is no other side to that story, t's a fact

· Villan
12,455 Posts
Maybe not...

Steve Bunce ‏@bigdaddybunce
Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren both on my show tonight on BoxNation 7:30pm. Also @mrjohnnyharris and @BarryJonesBox and a few tricks. Enjoy.

· Registered
20,877 Posts
Maybe not...

Steve Bunce ‏@bigdaddybunce
Eddie Hearn and Frank Warren both on my show tonight on BoxNation 7:30pm. Also @mrjohnnyharris and @BarryJonesBox and a few tricks. Enjoy.
:pop

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.