Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I am a former poster on the forum formerly known only as EastSideBoxing, which has disintegrated into obscurity worse than the overrated skills of Wladimir Klitschko.

I decided to make a return here after some time, as I have learnt a few of my comrades from ESB have also transitioned onto here.

The aim of this thread, is primarily for me to revel in the original assessment I made in 2010, that little-Klit was far from ATG material, and the only regrettable thing about this whole scenario, is that it took someone as 'Good' as Tyson 2 Fast Fury, to expose this lucid fact.

Consequently, I invite all of you who understand and appreciate the history of our great sport, to join me in celebrating the fact that the false pedestal Waldo was positioned in, and so abhorrently upheld by the scores of Klitschko-nutthugging-wankstains, will now forever be held in a hall of false boxing myths.

·
Gatlin time
13,718 Posts
You could have predicted any fighter would have a loss by 2015 5 years later and you would have been right with the majority of fighters.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.