Boxing Forums banner

Winner?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

delivering the truth
Ortiz has come in very heavy. If he was in better shape I would have no hesitation picking him. Still think he is an even money chance.

To hell with it I am going for the underdog.

Registered
Ortiz had a nice win tonight, but his reflexes seem slow, and his legs are gone.

It might be time for him to hang 'em up. If not now, then very soon.

delivering the truth
Ortiz wins. Martin doesn't even seem to know what happened.

Things nearly kicked off again.

Time both these guys found something else to do.

Registered
The fight I was most interested in was the Rice/Coffie rematch but I wasn't gonna stay up for it so caught it earlier today and I must say after all Coffie had to say at the presser his peformance was disappointing, I hope Joshua doesn't do that in his rematch with Usyk this year, I know far more is at stake there but a lot was at stake for Coffie too but Rice just proved that he was a hype job, sure he showed some durability but no fire and once he was cut he looked sorry for himself I thought he wasn't coming out for one of the last two rounds if I'm honest, back to obscurity he goes, meanwhile let's see Sanchez vs Rice.

As for King Kong, he did what he was supposed to do I mean on paper at least. He can still say he's only ever lost to the world heavyweight champion so hopefully next it'll be Hrgovic in a final eliminator for title and if he can get through that he can make his third and final attempt to become champion of the world.

Registered
^ I thought Sanchez shit the bed just as badly as Rice and Coffie. They should all be banished to Palookaville, as far as I'm concerned.
Canelo is just a delusional fanboy for his stablemate.
Nice jammies, though.

Ortiz vs Hrgovic? Yes, please !!!!!
I fear for Ortiz's future health, but he's probably got one more great performance in him, and I'd love to see Hrgovic publicly humiliated.
Sadly, I think that dirty SOB is too skilled & too strong for this year's version of Ortiz, but it would be a brilliant matchup.

Registered
Biggest joke on AJs record they called him yet he sat Wilders best win Ortiz on his arse with a jab, Wilders record is a feast of cherry picking, hardest puncher ever by bollocks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts