Boxing Forums banner

Richard Towers vs Lucas Browne

566 views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Leftsmash 
#1 ·
The fight has been remade and is set for july 25th in australia

#6 ·
Towers was a right nasty mother fucker when younger, did time for i believe battering someone in a gang or something along those lines, seems to have at least tried to turn his life around, but shit that fight he lost but was giving against that french fella was a joke, he got wasted there

#8 ·
Towers was a right nasty mother fucker when younger, did time for i believe battering someone in a gang or something along those lines, seems to have at least tried to turn his life around, but shit that fight he lost but was giving against that french fella was a joke, he got wasted there
Not by any means the first or the last boxer to do time. Doen't make what he did any better though.

#10 ·
Browne's team seemed quietly confident in HK. Then Towers gets a 'perforated eardrum' from sparring Wlad 2 days before the fight, I'm sure he finished the camp with Wlad a lot earlier than that. Add in Towers' inactivity and Browne's progress; Browne KO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.