Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Anti-Bully
13,064 Posts
Wasn't a year ago in the middle of the biggest pandemic in 100 years?

Might have something to do with it but I see the Tories in this country making similar claims.

Reactions: Touche

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Wasn't a year ago in the middle of the biggest pandemic in 100 years?

Might have something to do with it but I see the Tories in this country making similar claims.
Yep. The past two months have seen the greatest job resignations on US history. I wonder if that has only to do with shit wages or Bidens vaccine mandates.

Also inflation is insane. Bidens press secretary told Americans before Thanksgiving well maybe if turkeys are too expensive don't buy them. But best president ever. Lol.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep. The past two months have seen the greatest job resignations on US history. I wonder if that has only to do with shit wages or Bidens vaccine mandates.

Also inflation is insane. Bidens press secretary told Americans before Thanksgiving well maybe if turkeys are too expensive don't buy them. But best president ever. Lol.
Inflation is being caused by supply chain issues. Not that means anything to a disease carrying anti-vaxxer but it has nothing to do with Bidens economic policy, which I mean if you arent favor of spending 1% of the GDP on government services such as roads, bridges and healthcare you can go live in Cambodia.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Inflation is being caused by supply chain issues. Not that means anything to a disease carrying anti-vaxxer but it has nothing to do with Bidens economic policy, which I mean if you arent favor of spending 1% of the GDP on government services such as roads, bridges and healthcare you can go live in Cambodia.

I see you've been also joined Stevie living in an alternative reality.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,064 Posts
Any one see Bill Maher on CNN calling the guy a senile old pussy that’s utterly useless.

Even the left are turning onhim now that the job of getting Trump out of the way is done and I don’t blame them.

He’s awful.

·
Registered
22,988 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
The simple thinking going into this inflation thing. There is more demand than supply...it isn't complicated. There is a shortage of stuff. More or less money injected into the system won't make those things appear in stock.
i love the inflation is being caused by "supply chain issues" nonsense
by that logic every country in the fucking world should have runaway inflation but by some magical reason america is the only country in the world with these problems suddenly

·
Registered
41 Posts
i love the inflation is being caused by "supply chain issues" nonsense
by that logic every country in the fucking world should have runaway inflation but by some magical reason america is the only country in the world with these problems suddenly
Are you literally retarded or just figuratively retarded?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts