Boxing Forums banner
31441 - 31460 of 31465 Posts

·
OCP
160 Posts
Streaming's for sissies.
Real men own physical media copies of Judgment Night, Art.
Soon I'll be able to tattoo a QR code on my arm, scan it, and it will immediately play Robocop on all my devices through the ether cloud thing. That's the future BG. Also, Judgment Night would cost me $35 to buy. And it's just...not worth that.

Haven't actually seen Judgement Night. Now I feel ashamed. Did listen to the soundtrack though, back in like 1995. JUDGEMENT NIIIIIIIIIGHT
It's a big gap in quality between the film and soundtrack. You experienced the best of it :lol:
:hammertime

·
GTMSBT ATG
5,843 Posts
Nic Cage to win Best Actor for his role in a film called Pig.

I'm loving this timeline's story arc. First Limp Bizkit is back, now Cage. What 90's icon will be next??
Third Eye Blind, perhaps? We can only hope, brother.

What about Ray Liota? He's due for a resurgence. Last seen by a friend of mine at a department store, hammered and hitting on the staff. You're so money, Ray Liota! Fuggedaboutit

·
CHB Overlord
26,238 Posts

·
Sugalowda!
14,806 Posts
trying to watch AJ vs Usyk had a perfect stream all evening turned dogshit instantly when the main fight started...:mad
Wait is this site still on? Arrived home late, oh shit RBR says fight on, oh shit it's on.. DAZN Hungary? Huh? Since when is that a thing? Okay, that's cheap, mail address, PW credit card and dazng, stream is on not 30 seconds later. Went surprisingly smooth, no sudden Spanish commentary. Cancelled subscription afterwards.

Usyk is da man BTW! Could've stopped AJ if he wanted, probably a more complete victory doing over 12 and softening Jushua up for the rematch. Won't be pretty dat one.

·
Sugalowda!
14,806 Posts
AJ's such a weakling, no immediate congratulation that boi we gave them a fight, sitting down like a beaten man then leaving his beloved crowd without saying thx for the support and ticket sales. He has heart tho, but falls apart under fire, he's incredibly lucky R3 and R12 ended early on the verge of a British stoppage.

31441 - 31460 of 31465 Posts