Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Porter by KO/TKO/DQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The WBO have ordered their undefeated Welterweight world champion to face Shawn Porter with an agreement to be made by August 20th or face purse bids.

Crawford responded on his social media with a thumbs up emoji.

We had rumours of Crawford vs Zepeda and he was also linked with Josh Taylor but this is the fight I at least want to see over those others for now.

Stay tuned..

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Crawford stops him for me, Crawford is a sharp shooter if you come forward aggressively he will catch you with a shot thats hard, he seems to have weird power it doesnt put you to sleep but when he lands clean they are rocked (maybe its how clean he is able to land)

I honestly think Crawford plays with Porter then turns it up and stops him about round 8, 9 or 10

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've messed up the poll, sorry everyone. Can't see who's voting how and I can't amend it now either but anyway I got Crawford but I think it goes the distance.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE: Porter to receive 40% split in "exceptional circumstance" case say the WBO.

"In lieu of a traditional 80/20 purse split, Porter would be entitled to 40% of the total pot in the event the fight goes to a purse bid hearing, with Crawford due the remaining 60%. The ruling was made after an extensive evaluation of the previous three fight purses earned by each boxer, a policy occasionally enforced by the WBO Championship Committee when challengers such as Porter boast exceptional credentials."

Source: https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-crawford-vs-shawn-porter-ordered-by-wbo--159285?amp

·
Registered
12,679 Posts
Ugas will need an opponent now that Spence Jr won't be fighting him next, not quite the same payday for DA but a shot at the title is there. Anyone but Berto please lol
Ugas vs Berto is a shocking fight but if Berto managed to win I think I would be forever satisfied with his career

Berto vs Pacquiao coming up folks! Omg imagine if he won that lol

·
Registered
13,168 Posts
Porters aint got a chance but he is always fun to watch
I dunno. Porter is a live dog in ANY fight. Crawford is of course on another level, but he's most comfortable on the outside. If Porter can drive forward without getting blasted out first, he might be able to shake things up.

A Porter upset doesn't seem inconceivable to me.

·
southpaw
531 Posts
I dunno. Porter is a live dog in ANY fight. Crawford is of course on another level, but he's most comfortable on the outside. If Porter can drive forward without getting blasted out first, he might be able to shake things up.

A Porter upset doesn't seem inconceivable to me.
I admit porter has the spirit but crawford has the ring.iq and has the ability to keep porter out.of his reach, but if porter can keep the pace of the fight with his inside game and manages to keep his stamina that might be his night for sure

·
'G' nius
27,168 Posts
I like this fight. Porter is just too long in the tooth to get it done but he'll definitely put up a fight.

·
Registered
24,341 Posts
I hope Crawford signs immediately with PBC..

After the fight.

Shawn’s not anything special. We’ll see if Bud’s power is real or if Bud has been feasting on lightweights on his resume.

We could see a Crawford Manny fight if Spence doesn’t heal properly.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts