Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Porter by KO/TKO/DQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
"Terence Crawford knows that if he beats me there's nobody else in the world that can beat him, I think he knows that I'm the only one in the world that can beat him" - Shawn Porter

·
Registered
13,144 Posts
Who picked Porter? Was that you @Cableaddict ?
Not a chance !

lol ....

-but I do expect a few excellent rounds, until Bud figures out the timing and starts to let it go.

I hope Porter's corner is ready to throw the towel, if things get ugly in the later rounds. Porter is too tough for his own good, and no spring chicken. Seems like a nice guy. I'd hate to see him end up like James Toney, or whatever.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Not a chance !

lol ....

-but I do expect a few excellent rounds, until Bud figures out the timing and starts to let it go.

I hope Porter's corner is ready to throw the towel, if things get ugly in the later rounds. Porter is too tough for his own good, and no spring chicken. Seems like a nice guy. I'd hate to see him end up like James Toney, or whatever.
Someone did.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Really good fight at this point, looking forward to it, always enjoy a fight with either of these involved so looking forward to seeing them fight. That said... late stoppage for Crawford, via an entertaining fight.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
The weigh in got me hyped for this even more! Both guys seem fired up don't think it goes the distance

Porter was smiling at the beginning of the face off but when he saw Bud wasn't then he got serious. When he looked into the eyes of the champion he knew it was game time, no more pleasantries, there's a high risk of him suffering his first KO defeat, towel coming in is most likely imo but I'm still going Crawford on points. Might wake up for the live broadcast since I'm off tomorrow

21 - 40 of 50 Posts