Boxing Forums banner

Who Will Win it All?

31441 - 31460 of 31505 Posts

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts
Some guys let their wives emasculate them. Russ be wearing some alternative clothes. Russ is

I was thinking Simmons for Tatum would be a good trade. We need to hold onto Brown. Tatum seems to have checked out.
...So you don't see how trading Tatum to Philly to play with Joel Embiid and crew would be problematic? Imagine giving those guys a mulligan on that Markell Fultz pick.

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
...So you don't see how trading Tatum to Philly to play with Joel Embiid and crew would be problematic? Imagine giving those guys a mulligan on that Markell Fultz pick.
I think Joel and Tatum would be very problematic for the conference, but I think Boston has a lot of talent that is being squandered by having Tatum and Brown. Simmons fits in well there, and it allows the other guys to get in there and show their offense. It balances the team a lot more.

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
It's amazing that the Lakers made Washington a playoff contender by trading away players that they didn't want, while LAL is really struggling. If it wasn't for Carmelo, the Lakers offseason would be a fail. LA should have just traded for Buddy Hield.I feel bad for Westbrick. He just doesn't get it, and unfortunately, I don't think he ever will.Rondo is not what he once was, but he runs the team much better than Russ.

·
Breakin it down.
12,671 Posts
It's amazing that the Lakers made Washington a playoff contender by trading away players that they didn't want, while LAL is really struggling. If it wasn't for Carmelo, the Lakers offseason would be a fail. LA should have just traded for Buddy Hield.I feel bad for Westbrick. He just doesn't get it, and unfortunately, I don't think he ever will.Rondo is not what he once was, but he runs the team much better than Russ.
I'm actually surprised how well Melo is thriving. I thought he would struggle to fit in, but he's playing his role perfectly. Russ is extremely talented, but has no IQ. Does stupid shit all the time trying to force things. If he would just play point and move the ball correctly the entire floor would open. You put Steph in Russes spot and the Lakers could go 82-0.

·
19,467 Posts
If Kyrie isn't vaxxed by January, I'd trade him for John Wall. It would be irresponsible of the Nets FO to waste a title shot with Durant operating at this level. This is a win-now team.

Reactions: Sweethome_Bama

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Yall see them bulls
That man Lavat had the vision. Two all stars.

·
19,467 Posts
Yall see them bulls
That man Lavat had the vision. Two all stars.
Who's the other one? That team is talented for sure, but Lonzo isn't the veteran PG facilitator they need. He's more of a backup 3 and D guy.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Who's the other one? That team is talented for sure, but Lonzo isn't the veteran PG facilitator they need. He's more of a backup 3 and D guy.
Lonzo and LaMelo
Lonzo doesn't need to be a veteran, he is the facilitator that fits everything Chicago needs, his playmaking and defensive skill with his money 3pt shot.
Its a wrap. Bulls are contenders in the East, period.

Kyrie for Wall is a terrible trade by the way. Wall is fat and out of shape, with low BB Iq, he would be a net negative.

·
19,467 Posts
Lonzo and LaMelo
Lonzo doesn't need to be a veteran, he is the facilitator that fits everything Chicago needs, his playmaking and defensive skill with his money 3pt shot.
Its a wrap. Bulls are contenders in the East, period.

Kyrie for Wall is a terrible trade by the way. Wall is fat and out of shape, with low BB Iq, he would be a net negative.
Lol. Lonzo Ball is barely a G League All-Star, let alone an NBA one. He's not a facilitator. He's absolutely and completely useless on offense when the three isn't falling. Guy doesn't penetrate at all and has averaged 1 ft attempt per game for like 4 years now. All-star my ass. He's a backup PG. They would've been better off giving that money to Shroder.

John Wall for Kyrie would make the Nets a title lock if Wall got in shape. Kyrie Irving is a team cancer and posting on twitter like a woke female. Team is doing okay for now, so he has to stay in news somehow. Trade that ho.

Wall is an inferior player, but no one is checking for Kyrie because he has bipolar disorder and is trouble. At least Wall has dog in him and will compete hard when available.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Lol. Lonzo Ball is barely a G League All-Star, let alone an NBA one. He's not a facilitator. He's absolutely and completely useless on offense when the three isn't falling. Guy doesn't penetrate at all and has averaged 1 ft attempt per game for like 4 years now. All-star my ass. He's a backup PG. They would've been better off giving that money to Shroder.

John Wall for Kyrie would make the Nets a title lock if Wall got in shape. Kyrie Irving is a team cancer and posting on twitter like a woke female. Team is doing okay for now, so he has to stay in news somehow. Trade that ho.

Wall is an inferior player, but no one is checking for Kyrie because he has bipolar disorder and is trouble. At least Wall has dog in him and will compete hard when available.
Lol, you are talking about lonzo like the last time you saw him was under gentry.

He eas driving last year with the hornets. His shot was consistent last year with the hornets. With flexibility with the bulls his assist rate is rising with the bulls, he is running thr bulls offense and allowing zach amd demar to focus purely on buckets, along with carsue.

Better uodate your league pass and actually start eatching games instead of box scores.

John wall is one of the most selfisb idiotic players in the league, him and russ are on the same level. Tou are better off as a team with kyrie chilling on the bench than Walls dumb ass in the locker room playing and bringing his weirdo gang shit into the equation along with his terrible play on both sides of the ball.

·
19,467 Posts
Lol, you are talking about lonzo like the last time you saw him was under gentry.

He eas driving last year with the hornets. His shot was consistent last year with the hornets. With flexibility with the bulls his assist rate is rising with the bulls, he is running thr bulls offense and allowing zach amd demar to focus purely on buckets, along with carsue.

Better uodate your league pass and actually start eatching games instead of box scores.

John wall is one of the most selfisb idiotic players in the league, him and russ are on the same level. Tou are better off as a team with kyrie chilling on the bench than Walls dumb ass in the locker room playing and bringing his weirdo gang shit into the equation along with his terrible play on both sides of the ball.
Well, you might want to update yours and you'd realize that Lamelo plays for Hornets, not Lonzo. LMAO. Maybe that's why you think that "Lonzo" is an NBA All-Star caliber player.

Dude is a backup who put in serious work to become an excellent three point shooter and you've got to give him credit for that... but that's about it. Why go overboard with it? How you shootin' 45% from three and 41% overall? Make that make sense. Lol. Half a FT attempt per game havin' ass.

Lonzo doesn't run a damn thing. He is Bruce Bowen, playing PG and getting paid 20 million a year to do it.

Kyrie Irving has to go and they'd better make sure they get an actual PG for him and not Bum Simmons. Wall works. The Rockets couldn't care any less about Kyrie threatening to retire or sitting out (see Wall), so they are one of maybe two or three teams where a Kyrie trade is even plausible. The Nets also wouldn't want Kyrie traded to the East or on a contender in the West.

It makes perfect sense.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Well, you might want to update yours and you'd realize that Lamelo plays for Hornets, not Lonzo. LMAO. Maybe that's why you think that "Lonzo" is an NBA All-Star caliber player.

Dude is a backup who put in serious work to become an excellent three point shooter and you've got to give him credit for that... but that's about it. Why go overboard with it? How you shootin' 45% from three and 41% overall? Make that make sense. Lol. Half a FT attempt per game havin' ass.

Lonzo doesn't run a damn thing. He is Bruce Bowen, playing PG and getting paid 20 million a year to do it.

Kyrie Irving has to go and they'd better make sure they get an actual PG for him and not Bum Simmons. Wall works. The Rockets couldn't care any less about Kyrie threatening to retire or sitting out (see Wall), so they are one of maybe two or three teams where a Kyrie trade is even plausible. The Nets also wouldn't want Kyrie traded to the East or on a contender in the West.

It makes perfect sense.
Not talking about lamelo i wrote lonzo
I just used the new orleans hornets old name instead of pelicans.

A starting pg is now a backup and gleaguer according to bruno. Lol aure breh.

Its lonzos playmaking and passing that has taken them to the next level per Lavine. Ill take his and billys word over you though, this time.

Wall doesnt facilitate, is selfish, and doesnt play defense.

The worst you trade for kurie is simmons and thats an upgrade because he can lock down the opposing teams best scorer 1-4

·
19,467 Posts
Not talking about lamelo i wrote lonzo
I just used the new orleans hornets old name instead of pelicans.

A starting pg is now a backup and gleaguer according to bruno. Lol aure breh.

Its lonzos playmaking and passing that has taken them to the next level per Lavine. Ill take his and billys word over you though, this time.

Wall doesnt facilitate, is selfish, and doesnt play defense.

The worst you trade for kurie is simmons and thats an upgrade because he can lock down the opposing teams best scorer 1-4
Lol. Sure. You don't know the difference between Lamelo and Lonzo. Admit it.

Lonzo ball is a prototypical 3 and D player. They could get the same production from him off the bench and they wouldn't have to pay 20 million for it. The Bulls did a hell of a lot more than just insert Lonzo Ball into the mix to put up 12, 5, and 5. They added Derozan and Vucevic, two ACTUAL All-Star level performers, and Caruso, another great defender with championship experience. Derozan is tearing shit up right now and we habe to discuss Lonzo because he got hot from 3? LMAO.

You're giving Lonzo way too much credit. He isn't the facilitator out there; he gets his catch and shoot looks because of the talent around him. Force him to put the ball on the floor and his shooting percentage actually DROPS. And Considerably. He's at 36-37% on 2pt fgs. He's useless inside the arch and he knows it, which is why he won't penetrate and is averaging half a ft attempt a game this year. The stats are there for you, should you ever have any interest in looking at them.

The truth is that Lonzo is nothing more than an 80 million dollar placeholder for Coby White.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Lol. Sure. You don't know the difference between Lamelo and Lonzo. Admit it.

Lonzo ball is a prototypical 3 and D player. They could get the same production from him off the bench and they wouldn't have to pay 20 million for it. The Bulls did a hell of a lot more than just insert Lonzo Ball into the mix to put up 12, 5, and 5. They added Derozan and Vucevic, two ACTUAL All-Star level performers, and Caruso, another great defender with championship experience. Derozan is tearing shit up right now and we habe to discuss Lonzo because he got hot from 3? LMAO.

You're giving Lonzo way too much credit. He isn't the facilitator out there; he gets his catch and shoot looks because of the talent around him. Force him to put the ball on the floor and his shooting percentage actually DROPS. And Considerably. He's at 36-37% on 2pt fgs. He's useless inside the arch and he knows it, which is why he won't penetrate and is averaging half a ft attempt a game this year. The stats are there for you, should you ever have any interest in looking at them.

The truth is that Lonzo is nothing more than an 80 million dollar placeholder for Coby White.
Seems like you are doing that projecting again.

They dont get the same production as he gives them off the bench that is why coby white and carusoe are on the bench and zo gets 35 min a night.

Demar and vuevecec are great additions, as well as a coach upgrade in donovan, and bench depth with alec.

That said donovan and zach are singing the praises and importance of zo, you hating onnhim doesnt change a thing. Like i said watch the games.

Pgs dont get the ball to increase there own shooting if they are dribbling its to ooen up the lanes for their teammates. Its called running the offense. I know a llt of casuals like you dont know that. Pgs run the offense and score as a secondary function. Sgs scored as their primary offensive responsibility.

Coby white is a excellent 2 guard, he aint a point guard though and he should learn a lot from demar on being a great 6th man.

·
19,467 Posts
Seems like you are doing that projecting again.

They dont get the same production as he gives them off the bench that is why coby white and carusoe are on the bench and zo gets 35 min a night.

Demar and vuevecec are great additions, as well as a coach upgrade in donovan, and bench depth with alec.

That said donovan and zach are singing the praises and importance of zo, you hating onnhim doesnt change a thing. Like i said watch the games.

Pgs dont get the ball to increase there own shooting if they are dribbling its to ooen up the lanes for their teammates. Its called running the offense. I know a llt of casuals like you dont know that. Pgs run the offense and score as a secondary function. Sgs scored as their primary offensive responsibility.

Coby white is a excellent 2 guard, he aint a point guard though and he should learn a lot from demar on being a great 6th man.
Yay, Lonzo's team is saying nice things about him. Guess that means he's an all-star now. :)

Lonzo doesn't dribble, Bama. He runs, catches, and shoots. All of his assists are in transition; his role on the team is to camp behind the line and wait for the D to collapse on Zach, Demar, and Vucevic. He puts the ball on the floor and his percentage PLUMMETS. Again, just look at the numbers, Bama. His entire offensive output is generated from behind the line. He's a volume 3pt shooter.

He's found his niche and that's good for him. No reason for you to come in here talking some sort of moron and embarrassing yourself.

31441 - 31460 of 31505 Posts