Boxing Forums banner

Who Will Win it All?

31481 - 31500 of 31505 Posts

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,468 Posts
That's what they should do.
Interesting. I don't think that he's that type of player and it would become much more obvious if Tatum was traded. Tatum has already shown flashes of top 5 NBA talent and I think that he's also a much better facilitator when he's actually interested in passing the ball. I'd trade Brown. I'd be absolutely sick about it, but he's the one that has to go if they can't coexist. It's funny... the dynamic is all messed up because Tatum was the guy and Brown has accelerated past him for the moment. Can Boston really just take the keys from Tatum and give it to his number two? I haven't seen anything like this since Kobe passed Shaq.

...Another good game from Shroder.

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Interesting. I don't think that he's that type of player and it would become much more obvious if Tatum was traded. Tatum has already shown flashes of top 5 NBA talent and I think that he's also a much better facilitator when he's actually interested in passing the ball. I'd trade Brown. I'd be absolutely sick about it, but he's the one that has to go if they can't coexist. It's funny... the dynamic is all messed up because Tatum was the guy and Brown has accelerated past him for the moment. Can Boston really just take the keys from Tatum and give it to his number two? I haven't seen anything like this since Kobe passed Shaq.

...Another good game from Shrode
They are both great, young players. Tatum might have more upside, but he seems to be struggling with helping the team win, and being the Alpha dog. He just hasn't been efficient.
Boston really has an unbalanced roster. They picked upnEnes Kanter and Huancho
Hernangomez, and they aren't even playing them. They are so undersized, and they don't try using the other bigs. Just a bunch of guards and SFs.

·
19,468 Posts
They are both great, young players. Tatum might have more upside, but he seems to be struggling with helping the team win, and being the Alpha dog. He just hasn't been efficient.
Boston really has an unbalanced roster. They picked upnEnes Kanter and Huancho
Hernangomez, and they aren't even playing them. They are so undersized, and they don't try using the other bigs. Just a bunch of guards and SFs.
Tatum was fine being the alpha. Suddenly becoming the second best player on the team, though, has him playing self-consciously. He's not a good number two and we saw that when Kyrie was there.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Both should be suspended.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
Lebron busted Isaah Stewart's eye. Beef stew was pissed. Wonder if Lebron will be suspended? Looked intentional.
LA got the Knicks in Madison Square. I'd be shocked.

·
19,468 Posts
Lebron busted Isaah Stewart's eye. Beef stew was pissed. Wonder if Lebron will be suspended? Looked intentional.
He should get a five game minimum for that.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts

·
19,468 Posts

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Lakers are done.
This is on Pelinka, there was no reason to low bid Caruso, not bid on Lonzo, and ignore trading with the Kings for Buddy to put the team they got together.
In all seriousness they should be on the phone constantly with the 76ers trying to get a deal for Simmons dont ASAP if they want to salvage this team.

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
Lakers are done.
This is on Pelinka, there was no reason to low bid Caruso, not bid on Lonzo, and ignore trading with the Kings for Buddy to put the team they got together.
In all seriousness they should be on the phone constantly with the 76ers trying to get a deal for Simmons dont ASAP if they want to salvage this team.
Russ is actually playing well now. Problem is they don't have any dogs on that team. Now they are trying to take a more offensive approach. This is not gonna work for an old team with few defensive players. AD is slipping, and they rarely play Dwight anymore

·
The World's Great Lover
34,041 Posts
Russ is actually playing well now. Problem is they don't have any dogs on that team. Now they are trying to take a more offensive approach. This is not gonna work for an old team with few defensive players. AD is slipping, and they rarely play Dwight anymore
Russ doesnt play well IMHO because he is so out of the flow of the game and doesn't make anyone better.
AD is beyond trash to me, he got his title and he is set.
If I wasPelinka he is the one I try to trade to the East with Russ.
If you could send AD to the Celtics for Brown and Smart, and Russ the the 76ers they would be better , but as constructed they aren't making the playoffs.

·
19,468 Posts
No one else is taking on that Westbrook contract until he is in the final year.

31481 - 31500 of 31505 Posts