Boxing Forums banner
3161 - 3180 of 3186 Posts

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
What mongo shit has Joe Biden been saying this weather?

Any classics from the nursing home?

Viva President Harris

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,469 Posts
Donald Trump has got to be bored at Mar a Lago by now. How long can one stay on a resort without going insane?

#winning

·
Proud Shitholer
23,761 Posts
The Trumpers are the ones are going to suffer; they haven't engaged in honest discussion for four years and they might not remember how.
Engage in honest a discussion with whom? The TDS brigade? Persons that had gone completely mental over a Man? Have a serious debate over a demented sock puppet? With a good "Christian" that supports said demented individual? Even though said demented individual is diametrically opposed to nearly anything remotely "Christian" You're more fucked up than I thought you were, Steve.

·
19,469 Posts
Engage in honest a discussion with whom? The TDS brigade? Persons that had gone completely mental over a Man? Have a serious debate over a demented sock puppet? With a good "Christian" that supports said demented individual? Even though said demented individual is diametrically opposed to nearly anything remotely "Christian" You're more fucked up than I thought you were, Steve.
You're cancelled, Joe. I'm certainly not looking for a discussion with you.

·
19,469 Posts
You're totally fuckin confused Stevie...and so is your president.
Do we speak? Like, seriously.

Anyway, I hope all is well. :good

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts

·
Proud Shitholer
23,761 Posts
Dementia Joe acting like a dictator with his vax mandate scheme. Now wanting to use OSHA - a worksite safety bureaucracy - to enforce his decrees. Luckily the courts have already told the senile old dementia patient and his administration to fuck off. He then suggested that businesses should ignore the court ruling and obey him, but few will. Biden’s approval rating is in the sewer at this point. He is a puppet of the Chinese Communists. At stadium events we hear the chant “Fuck Joe Biden” and “Lets Go Brandon” People are waking up to the fact that they elected a senile old kiddie fiddler who has utterly trashed our economy and this nations reputation in 10 months. How people could have voted for this demented POS is beyond me. He wasn’t Trump, I guess, but he is proving himself to be far worse. Autocratic behavior, tax increases, high inflation, supply chain being wrecked because of Covid mandates, shitting his drawers, and on and on. He needs to be removed via the 25th amendment as soon as Democrats get wrecked in 2022.

Photograph Leg Coat Standing Gesture

3161 - 3180 of 3186 Posts