Boxing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Anti-Bully
13,072 Posts
These QAnon fuckers are the weirdest cunts since Flat Earthers.

I remember one of the Directors in the company I work for brought in an A4 bit of paper with all this QAnon shit on it and slid it on to my desk like it was a Top Secret document and went "have a read at that", it was like a list of all these people that Hillary Clinton had murdered :LOL:

I Googled the first two and was like "how the fuck are you falling for this?", don't get me wrong I think Hillary is a horrible bastard and would murder her own granny if it furthered her career and influence but this was bat-shit stuff.

I don't even really know what the QAnons believe but I didn't have the heart to tell him that this was a lot of shite, the guy was in his late 70s and just believed everything he read on the internet.

·
Registered
22,995 Posts

I remember one of the Directors in the company I work for brought in an A4 bit of paper with all this QAnon shit on it and slid it on to my desk like it was a Top Secret document and went "have a read at that", it was like a list of all these people that Hillary Clinton had murdered :LOL:

I Googled the first two and was like "how the fuck are you falling for this?", don't get me wrong I think Hillary is a horrible bastard and would murder her own granny if it furthered her career and influence but this was bat-shit stuff.

I don't even really know what the QAnons believe but I didn't have the heart to tell him that this was a lot of shite, the guy was in his late 70s and just believed everything he read on the internet.
The internet is a craaaaaaazy place. It makes anything possible. Even this.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

50 years of the government lying to us and this is what you get. I don't know what makes Qanon so unique. I would guess is that they believe there are still good actors like Trump that will save us all from the liberal pedos, whereas your standard conspiracy theorist would believe there are no good actors.

Stuff like this is just unexplainable

·
Registered
22,995 Posts
50 years of the government lying to us and this is what you get. I don't know what makes Qanon so unique. I would guess is that they believe there are still good actors like Trump that will save us all from the liberal pedos, whereas your standard conspiracy theorist would believe there are no good actors.

Yes.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,072 Posts

WTF is going on, are they waiting on the return of a dead guy?

They genuinely are convinced that any day now the truth is going to be revealed to the world that will blow everything apart.

Maybe they're right, maybe it's all us that are dumb.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you join Qanon? Can you profit from it?
Start a youtube channel. Dont start off with the crazy shit though, maybe a slice of life channel talking about random topics, once you have firmly established yourself start sprinking in things like "I heard that Hillary lives off the blood of infants, thats a wild claim, I dont think there is any proof though". Then once you start getting Qanon people emailing your proof that Hillary eats babies, say things like "wow I dont necessarily believe it but we should definitely be able to discuss the evidence"
'
Then come campaign season, attach your support to a fringe libertarian politician, either right or left it doesnt really matter just someone with no chance of winning. And then when that person loses say "man the media really made sure he/she didnt win, no doubt there is powerful people making sure they dont get elected"

Then run for minor office yourself on a platform of finding the "truth" and "cleaning up" the government. Whether you win or lose doesnt matter. Viola. You're an instant millionaire. Also if you are a minority you can easily skip several steps here

·
Registered
49 Posts
Big Yank probably thinks that's a good point.

Of course the thing about it is...

I do think there has been overall improvement in people's attitudes and even in some systemic troll improvements.

But if there was really no racism the cops and prosecution wouldn't have covered for them inbreed fucks at first.

It doesn't need to be Nazi Germany to still be too racist.

Anyhow she can get fucked (she also can get fucked).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts