• Dillian Whyte Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dillian Whyte Stoppage

Votes: 7 14.9%
201 - 220 of 234 Posts

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Dillian Whyte did not attend the kick-off presser for what will be his first world title fight nor did any of his representatives (on the top table at least anyway) but it's still a good one

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
Dillian Whyte did not attend the kick-off presser for what will be his first world title fight nor did any of his representatives (on the top table at least anyway) but it's still a good one

Says a lot for Fury that he can still give a way above average press conference when the opponent doesn't even turn up! I'd love him to ice Whyte early.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Brent Council approve a capacity extension from 90'000 to 94'000, a record amount for a sporting event.
FW confirms that 3 non-British judges have been appointed to score the fight.
The fight will be broadcast live on BT Sport Box Office priced at £24.95 and the full card has now been announced.

·
Registered
12,811 Posts
Tyson Fury looked heavy at the open session. Perhaps he's planning on taking Whyte out early?
Starting to think this, if Fury comes out fast throwing one two's and a jab and right hook I dont think Whyte will know what to do

For Whyte to win he needs to push back but if Fury comes out active I think Whyte will just stand there in the middle of the ring and eventually get hurt, think it will be an early win for Fury

·
Registered
13,312 Posts
Fury should win by KO in the middle rounds. Other than punching power, does Whyte exceed or even match Fury in any other area? I also don't even see that much of a puncher's chance for Whyte. I know Whyte hits really hard but Wilder hit harder and Fury was able to deal with Wilder's best punches.

The real question is what happens after this fight. I don't think that Fury wants this to be his last fight but I do think though that Fury has no interest in fighting anyone other than the Usyk-Joshua 2 winner.

201 - 220 of 234 Posts