Boxing Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Watched the press conference it must have been the dullest press conferences ever.

According to Chisora on Talk Sport Radio they put clauses in his contract to prevent him from saying or doing anything controversial.

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Just to add, I’m not even going to watch this fight for free. It’s basically a waste of a Saturday night. Between this, Spence-Crawford falling apart, more and more rigged judges scorecards over the last decade, and the biggest boxing draw outside of the heavyweight division being an idiot YouTuber who made his name beating washed up ufc fighters and a 5’7” basketball player, boxing may as well go to shit and hit rock bottom. Maybe a destroy and rebuild process is the only thing that could turn it all around.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,845 Posts

This guy isn't really a boxing guy from what I know but started doing content when these Youtubers got involved... but fair play to him, he puts Fury on the spot and Fury can't handle it.

I think Fury has been acting very poorly, he's trying to prop up a fight we all know is a farce, his excuses about Usyk for a guy who claimed to be retired unless he was paid £100m for his next fight, who now can't wait 6 months for the biggest fight in the sport amounts to him taking the fans for fools.

It's disappointing from him to say the least.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
In 2014.

And Fury was FAR from in any trouble. Chisora landed a few nice shots, (a FEW) and Fury was rocked a little, but not at all hurt.

Plus, Fury is miles better now, and Chisora is the same meatball but much slower.
2011 actually and Fury, regardless of what he said afterwards about not be hurt, was in all sorts of trouble in that 2nd round.

I agree with you that Fury has improved and Chisora gone backwards since.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Read Fury and Chisora promising a war that they would contest in the center of the ring. I don't believe it though. Ticket selling exercise.

Expect to see Fury using his speed and evasiveness early on, filling Chisora's face with his jab.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
Having a laugh at the comments of some people on another forum who claim they are boxing fans yet they are sitting at home doing absolutely nothing but complaining on a Saturday night when they have an all English world heavyweight title fight up the road. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Dubois vs Lerena. :rolleyes:

A conveniently shortened round and some creative refereeing.
This Dubois needs to cash out try and take the biggest fight and pay check on offer.

otherwise with fair refereeing he might lose to a mediocre fighter and never get the big opportunity again.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Well that’s why I have never bothered watching it.
Saw the video of Dubois vs Lerena on YouTube probably been taken down by now.
Chisora was supposed to be a tuneup and I suppose he is just fulfilling. That role. Mind you could probably still beat that Dubois character.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts