Boxing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Took that lying cunt about an hour, I'm sure he will ask for £10 billion and pledge to give it all to charity while actually giving a heavy commission to his irish druglord friends who will use to murder people and destroy lives.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Fury will bully Usyk if that fight is made. He's just too damn big and awkward for a guy like Usyk to deal with. Fury is just looking for another bunch of belts and an easy payday.
Some years back I saw Fury get dropped on his ass by Cunningham.

Obviously Fury came back and won but he was legit hurt so it wasn't a foregone conclusion.

So just because he has the size advanced doesn't mean he will 100% win.

Of course he is awkward...but Usyk has some legit skills.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Obviously Fury came back and won but he was legit hurt so it wasn't a foregone conclusion.

That overhand right Steve Cunningham hit Fury with was probably the biggest bomb Cunningham ever landed. That Fury managed to get up and win the fight after being hit flush with a bomb like that is just further testimony to his chin.

·
Registered
976 Posts
That overhand right Steve Cunningham hit Fury with was probably the biggest bomb Cunningham ever landed. That Fury managed to get up and win the fight after being hit flush with a bomb like that is just further testimony to his chin.

He seems to be a guy who can get dropped but recovers quickly.

Chins are a weird thing...they are all different.

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Yeah, just ask Amir Khan.
To Khans credit he seem to accept he had a glass jaw. And he would probably suffer a knockdown in every other fight. He never became timid Gunshy or terrified of getting hit like AJ has. Or David Price did.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Yeah, just ask Amir Khan.
Well he just can't take a punch. Lol but there are rare guys who just can't seem to be hurt at all (like George Chuvalo would be an example). Then you have a guy like Holyfield who can be hurt and is almost impossible to drop and recovers on his feet. Then Fury who can be dropped but seems to recover from that in a way almost no one else can.

·
Registered
13,520 Posts

I think the difference is that Fury will not likely underestimate Usyk if they do fight and that would less likely to happen. The fight would be for the undisputed title against someone who just beat AJ twice, he would actually be UP for that fight like he was against Wlad and Wilder vs. how he was versus Cunningham or Wallin.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts