Boxing Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
I got Fury all night long.

His offense is much more varied than AJ's, and his defense is on a completely different level.

In my opinion, Fury would dominate. Between his huge size advantage-----that he knows how to use in the ring----his ability to take a very hard shot and recover, awkward boxing style that finds him doing his herky-jerky moves and punching from odd angles, I just can't see his coming close to losing.

That is, unless he comes into the fight totally out of shape, and I can't see that happening for the amount of money and the titles being on the line.

I can see Fury just walking this guy down all night long and once he gets close to Usyk, grab him, lean that massive bodyweight on the smaller guy and take his legs away when he's not actually hitting him with shots from all angles.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hearn talking his usual baloney :

“I would favour Oleksandr Usyk in that fight,” said Hearn when speaking on The DAZN Boxing Show.

“I just think he’s so good. They’re both very intelligent fighters. It’s actually not a very good fight to watch but it’s an intriguing fight to watch. Tyson Fury doesn’t want to fight Usyk, but he may have to because the money is so big.”

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts