Boxing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Martinez v Warrington set for March

EH doing good work for Josh here. Martinez looked good against Galahad but if any of the old Josh is still their he should win this and then can have a "third" ( second really) fight against Lara to expunge the loss.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
L-ND-World Title challenge in back yard, wonderful sequence for Warrington and great work by Hearn, throw in a rematch clause if JW loses and there's the icing on the cake.

I like Warrington, we've already seen the fight though and I wasn't clamouring to see it again but it's for the championship of the world so no problem at all as long as Lara is next should he reclaim it.

·
Registered
4,053 Posts
I have been distracted for months so sorry should know this - has Warrington given up on moving to super featherweight? I thought he was moving up, or did I dream it?

·
Fighting the Fury loving Scum
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been distracted for months so sorry should know this - has Warrington given up on moving to super featherweight? I thought he was moving up, or did I dream it?
I think he would have moved up if EH hadn't found him a title shot, now he has the opportunity to be two time champ. If he wins he might still move up but a win will do a lot to restore the reputation he lost to Lara.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts