Boxing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
delivering the truth
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anthony Joshua has dropped to No.5 in the WBAs heavyweight rankings, below Tyson Fury's cousin Hughie.

Image where the WBA will drop AJ to after Usyk beats him again.

·
Registered
13,226 Posts
LMAO.

Baby Hughie's chances of ever becoming a real boxer are somewhere between laughable and hopeless. - and I'm being nice.

I don't care how many cabbies they put him against, nor how many past-it name fighters they might pay to lose, at some point "Leetle Fury" will have to face someone actually legit, and it will be embarrassing at best.

·
delivering the truth
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see it now.

AJ appoints Mayweather as his new trainer. Boxes rings around Usyk in the rematch and people proclaiming 'shades of Hughie'.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
As much as I hate watching Hughie they did make him do leaps in class quite fast he fought Parker, Pulev and Povetkin without 1 decent win

Now he has fought Wach, Hammer and they are trying to get Arreola so now they are building him up properly but he has 3 losses already lol

·
Registered
13,226 Posts
As much as I hate watching Hughie they did make him do leaps in class quite fast he fought Parker, Pulev and Povetkin without 1 decent win

Now he has fought Wach, Hammer and they are trying to get Arreola so now they are building him up properly but he has 3 losses already lol

These days, Wach and Hammer are nothing but abysmal no-hopers with recognizable names.
They mean absolutely nothing on a resume, except maybe to casuals who also think Floyd could have beaten Ali.

I'm surprised Team Hughie haven't offered the great Martin Stensky a fight.
"The Stench" would probably give a better showing than Wach did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts