Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 18 100.0%
1 - 20 of 1219 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This prosecutors makes me believe that I could have been a lawyer, the guy is terrible.
That fake crying job was unbearable to watch

All in all, I'd say he should walk.

·
Registered
24,341 Posts
Trial of the century. Pivotal moment in US history to use An Assault Rifle for self defense during a riot.

first trial to use social media as evidence, fbi drone video.

The video is there but the narratives are a lot different according to your point of view and political stance.

·
Proud Shitholer
23,771 Posts

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,534 Posts
Worst acting since Godfather 3.

Product Hat Smile Finger Music

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: DobyZhee

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trial of the century. Pivotal moment in US history to use An Assault Rifle for self defense during a riot.

first trial to use social media as evidence, fbi drone video.

The video is there but the narratives are a lot different according to your point of view and political stance.
I think the kid was stupid for putting himself in that situation. With that being said, open carry is legal, and it's flat out retarded to attack a guy that is obviously armed

·
Proud Shitholer
23,771 Posts
This case is a cluster fuck because the prosecution has nothing. There are legal/constitutional issues at stake pertaining to ones right to carry, the 2nd Amendment, and ones right to defend there lives. For instance, the judge has already admonished the prosecution for questioning the defendants right to remain silent for example. They've dropped the weapons charge. They had to go through with it, though. This is a show trial to satisfy Democrats {Lunatic Left} with implications far beyond a guilty or innocent verdict for Kyle.

• ·
  • · 1m
  • ·
    Edited

·
The Anti-Bully
13,075 Posts
I think he’ll get off because it was self defence based on the video shown in the court case.

Which also happens to be the same video that was available fucking MONTHS ago when I said it was self defence then.

But people are gonna act like this is some shock verdict because they watched some MSNBC segment that said he was a violent racist murderer who did x, y and z.

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
I think he’ll get off because it was self defence based on the video shown in the court case.

Which also happens to be the same video that was available fucking MONTHS ago when I said it was self defence then.

But people are gonna act like this is some shock verdict because they watched some MSNBC segment that said he was a violent racist murderer who did x, y and z.
Left wing media just gets more scary by the day. This whole trial and the lefts reaction to it is disturbing.

·
Proud Shitholer
23,771 Posts
EXCLUSIVE: Potential Witness Tampering as Gaige Grosskreutz, the Felon Who Aimed His Gun at Kyle Rittenhouse, Had Two Prior Charges Dismissed by Prosecutors Only Days Before Trial

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
EXCLUSIVE: Potential Witness Tampering as Gaige Grosskreutz, the Felon Who Aimed His Gun at Kyle Rittenhouse, Had Two Prior Charges Dismissed by Prosecutors Only Days Before Trial
I'm pretty neutral when it comes to politics, but all this super liberalism makes me want to leave the country

·
19,534 Posts
One of the most unintentionally funny things you will ever see in this life. I haven't kept a straight face through that video one time since its airing.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
Do I think Kyle went there looking for conflict? Yes. Crossing state line with an an AR-15 that wasn't yours should tell you enough. Were those crocodile tears? Yes. Did he say he was here to help people? Yes. But he did didn't those people he murdered. Do I think he will get off? Of course. That judge is biased as fuck

·
The Anti-Bully
13,075 Posts
Do I think Kyle went there looking for conflict? Yes. Crossing state line with an an AR-15 that wasn't yours should tell you enough. Were those crocodile tears? Yes. Did he say he was here to help people? Yes. But he did didn't those people he murdered. Do I think he will get off? Of course. That judge is biased as fuck
This was exactly what I was alluding to, where I agree with most of what you're saying here... MSNBC reported after the court case had moved beyond the point of doubt about where the gun came from (a friend gave him a gun in Kenosha) that he carried it across State lines ... he didn't, this isn't even in contention but the amount of people I see repeat this is incredible.

As for him travelling across State lines himself, the kid lives 22 miles from Kenosha, he lives closer to Kenisha than any of the men he shot. He has relatives there, he works there

Was he an idiot, 100%, should have stayed the fuck away and wasn't old enough or capable enough to be acting as an EMT, yes he was, should he have been wandering around with a loaded AR15 at night in a riot ... definately not.

Did he technically do anything wrong or murder anyone?

No, he didn't and that's got nothing to do with a biased judge.

In fact CNN should be sued to failure for putting out the message that this judge was biased based on having "Proud To Be An American" as a phone ringtone. It's absolutely disgusting and dangerous behaviour. His actions in court have been fine as far as I have seen and when he got pissed off with the Prosecution he was right to get pissed off with them. They've been utterly inept the entire trial.

Have a look at this video, Larry Lawton is an ex-convict who spent years in the system and studied law to a high degree, he's one source I'd say is completely impartial in regards to the politics of the thing.

·
Registered
14,164 Posts
This was exactly what I was alluding to, where I agree with most of what you're saying here... MSNBC reported after the court case had moved beyond the point of doubt about where the gun came from (a friend gave him a gun in Kenosha) that he carried it across State lines ... he didn't, this isn't even in contention but the amount of people I see repeat this is incredible.

As for him travelling across State lines himself, the kid lives 22 miles from Kenosha, he lives closer to Kenisha than any of the men he shot. He has relatives there, he works there

Was he an idiot, 100%, should have stayed the fuck away and wasn't old enough or capable enough to be acting as an EMT, yes he was, should he have been wandering around with a loaded AR15 at night in a riot ... definately not.

Did he technically do anything wrong or murder anyone?

No, he didn't and that's got nothing to do with a biased judge.

In fact CNN should be sued to failure for putting out the message that this judge was biased based on having "Proud To Be An American" as a phone ringtone. It's absolutely disgusting and dangerous behaviour. His actions in court have been fine as far as I have seen and when he got pissed off with the Prosecution he was right to get pissed off with them. They've been utterly inept the entire trial.

Have a look at this video, Larry Lawton is an ex-convict who spent years in the system and studied law to a high degree, he's one source I'd say is completely impartial in regards to the politics of the thing.

How many 17 y/o EMTs do you know? I work in the medical field, so you can't bullshit me with that.

Was he licensed to use that firearm? I'm curious.

Was there a reason for him to use deadly force the first time?

That kid was full of shit, but the prosecution has done a terrible job. He will get off.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,075 Posts
How many 17 y/o EMTs do you know? I work in the medical field, so you can't bullshit me with that.
None and he wasn't one either.

Was he licensed to use that firearm? I'm curious.
No

Was there a reason for him to use deadly force the first time?
Yes, in my opinion.

That kid was full of shit, but the prosecution has done a terrible job. He will get off.
The kid is an idiot and was delusional he'll get off because under the law other than a few misdemeanours, he's done nothing wrong and lawfully defended himself 3 times.

Watch the video when you get the chance.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,075 Posts
Another thing though, although he's an idiot, he was also an idiot wandering around a sea of other idiots.

What right did those people wandering around with metal bats smashing up some poor cunts used car lot for no reason whatsoever have?

What right did the other guy have travelling further than Rittenhouse that night with a loaded pistol in his pocket to a "protest"?

None ... he wasn't the only idiot in Kenosha that night.

Reactions: Dustaine

·
19,534 Posts
Another thing though, although he's an idiot, he was also an idiot wandering around a sea of other idiots.

What right did those people wandering around with metal bats smashing up some poor cunts used car lot for no reason whatsoever have?

What right did the other guy have travelling further than Rittenhouse that night with a loaded pistol in his pocket to a "protest"?

None ... he wasn't the only idiot in Kenosha that night.
That's somewhat of a false equivalence, no? He's the only idiot who killed two people that night. It's several degrees beyond 'idiotic' to carry a loaded AR 15 to a riot. The young man went there looking for confrontation and armed himself to deal with whatever confrontation his actions were going to cause.

Will he get off? Yes. But I won't go as far as saying that he should. Lots of 'idiotic' actions result in prison time and this "kid" was old enough to be held accountable for his string of poor decisions that night. He took the law into his own hands and vigilantism to the degree of killing should never be celebrated, encouraged, or excused... not when one has gone out of their way to seek out the conflict.

• Haha
Reactions: Dustaine

·
The World's Great Lover
34,051 Posts
Open shut self defense.
I'm angry that the 3 white looters, are protected by the corporate liberal media, thankfully 2 are dead, get no flack for going to an event that blacks started to get recognition for police brutality and unaccountability, and starting fires, destroying property, and in general being rabble rousers.

Rittenhouse had every right to shoot all 3 idiots, and unfortunately the last one only got shot in the bicep

1 - 20 of 1219 Posts