• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 16 100.0%
961 - 980 of 1135 Posts

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
Actually, it's not a fact. Biologically, they're human.
Nah, you are gonna have to prove that mister. Show me your a real person.

·
14,571 Posts
Dorn was a cop and Dorn was killed during the rioting and looting.
3rd strike. You're out

Next time come with more intellect before you attempt to debate me.

·
Registered
132 Posts
...Anyone else get CHB within the first 500 search results? :unsure:

You might have to go ahead and post that video, bro. Make sure you wear one of those tee shirts that we give out to the new posters so we can know it's you.
Since you're too stupid to figure this out on your own, I'll educate you further. Google results often vary from state to state. Depending on what your settings are, we could be looking at the same search term and see a completely different order of listings. But my guess is you're just too stupid or too dishonest to acknowledge what's there. Either way, I'm going to post that video. You'll get the alert when I do. 'Make sure you...' So cringy.

·
Registered
132 Posts
...Anyone else get CHB within the first 500 search results? :unsure:

You might have to go ahead and post that video, bro. Make sure you wear one of those tee shirts that we give out to the new posters so we can know it's you.
As promised, libtard:

A) another excuse. B) pivot to something else. C) ignore it. D) post some random nonsense.

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts
As promised, libtard:

A) another excuse. B) pivot to something else. C) ignore it. D) post some random nonsense.
Meh... no tee shirt. ☕

I do appreciate you going through the trouble of posting a video and creating a brand new YouTube account just for me, though. ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Meh... no tee shirt. ☕

I do appreciate you going through the trouble of posting a video and creating a brand new YouTube account just for me, though. ;)
It'd be nice if you knew how to communicate seriously and not default to trolling anytime you're confronted with the truth.

Steviebruno: illegal weapon!

Finds out it wasn't illegal.

Steviebruno: Squirrel!

This is your M.O. and the M.O. of turkey boy. To chalk it up to him throwing soap and being a poor mentally ill person. You know that's grossly misleading. But, whatever. People are going to lie to maintain the fantasy image of their tribe. That's human nature.

Anyways, I'll go ahead and take that video down now.

·
19,467 Posts
It'd be nice if you knew how to communicate seriously and not default to trolling anytime you're confronted with the truth.

Steviebruno: illegal weapon!

Finds out it wasn't illegal.

Steviebruno: Squirrel!

This is your M.O. and the M.O. of turkey boy. To chalk it up to him throwing soap and being a poor mentally ill person. You know that's grossly misleading. But, whatever. People are going to lie to maintain the fantasy image of their tribe. That's human nature.

Anyways, I'll go ahead and take that video down now.
But it WAS illegal, being that his friend purchased it for him (being that Kyle was too young to purchase it) and then allowed him to use it for unauthorized purposes. I did actually show you the law, but you refused to discuss it.

The judge made an arbitrary ruling based upon his own interpretation, and you're sitting here pretending as if every other judge in that jurisdiction would've interpreted it the same way. Another judge may have applied common sense and interpreted that an AR-15 was mote deadly than a pistol, and that a 17 year-old shouldn't have been carrying it for any other purposes than what is outlined in the law.

Reactions: MichiganWarrior

·
19,467 Posts
New guy is mopping the floor up with you, Stephen.
I see that you're following me again. Careful, I might turn and shoot.

·
19,467 Posts
Do you know what end goes bang, Stephen? You donr.
Do you know what letter goes at the end of the word 'don't', Joe?

·
14,571 Posts

·
14,571 Posts
But it WAS illegal, being that his friend purchased it for him (being that Kyle was too young to purchase it) and then allowed him to use it for unauthorized purposes. I did actually show you the law, but you refused to discuss it.

The judge made an arbitrary ruling based upon his own interpretation, and you're sitting here pretending as if every other judge in that jurisdiction would've interpreted it the same way. Another judge may have applied common sense and interpreted that an AR-15 was mote deadly than a pistol, and that a 17 year-old shouldn't have been carrying it for any other purposes than what is outlined in the law.
Yep agreed. Also what is the proof the rifle was stored with his friend. That sounds hilarious to me. Oh yeah buy a rifle with your own money but keep at somebody elses house lol.

·
19,467 Posts
Yep agreed. Also what is the proof the rifle was stored with his friend. That sounds hilarious to me. Oh yeah buy a rifle with your own money but keep at somebody elses house lol.
That was questionable as well, but they put together a high-powered defense team and they covered up that hole with concrete. There's zero chance that Kyle didn't have access to that weapon, but there's no way to prove that it wasn't just sitting at his friend's house locked away for all of that time.

Reactions: MichiganWarrior

·
19,467 Posts
Yeah, but you still dont know what end goes bang, Stephen. Spelling errors, Stephen? :ROFLMAO:
Stop making them and letting yourself appear senile, Joe. I bang with my fists. You can't even clip your own toenails without risking your life, old man. Who's letting you near a weapon?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe E

·
SUN's OOT GUNS OOT
16,778 Posts
It's very exciting!

For sure, this is not me projecting the image of Christ; this is me being steviebruno. Who else am I going to chop it up with and talk crap to? Not my wife. Not my kids. Not my pastor, or my brethren. Not the people that we minister to on street corners. That leaves Joe.

You don't exactly become a different person when you accept Christ, just a new being with lots of the same habits, but a greater power to overcome them. If the worse I do in life is come on a message board and argue, I feel like I'm on the right path on the journey.
Oh puh-lease, enough of the sanctimonious crap, save it for the feebleminded folk in your congregation, you're putting me to sleep here...

·
SUN's OOT GUNS OOT
16,778 Posts
How far down did you scroll, jackass? Do you think that we can't see that you aren't anywhere near the top of the search?

Go away, idiot.
Why does it matter how he found this place?

He's pwned you at every step of your pathetic argument, which relies solely on emotive hyperbole & your misunderstanding of the law.

961 - 980 of 1135 Posts