• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 16 100.0%
981 - 1000 of 1132 Posts

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,466 Posts
Why does it matter how he found this place?

He's pwned you at every step of your pathetic argument, which relies solely on emotive hyperbole & your misunderstanding of the law.
Stop thinking that people that happen to disagree with you are stupid, Tuff Gong. You'll learn a lot more about life if you do.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
That was questionable as well, but they put together a high-powered defense team and they covered up that hole with concrete. There's zero chance that Kyle didn't have access to that weapon, but there's no way to prove that it wasn't just sitting at his friend's house locked away for all of that time.
Yeah its unfortunate. If you ever been around a ******* that'd be like keeping their wife at someone else's house.

Reactions: steviebruno

·
SUN's OOT GUNS OOT
16,778 Posts
Stop thinking that people that happen to disagree with you are stupid, Tuff Gong. You'll learn a lot more about life if you do.
In the words of James Brown, you & Talcum talk too much but you ain't saying nothing.

You're both pathetic lol

Look at Talcum's continual attempt to contain, deflect, mock & argue semantics over the past 6 or 7 pages - going off on irrelevant tangents about whether or not cops died during protests & if the suicide of cops can be blamed on the Capitol riots.

So much squirming, twisting & turning yet all it takes is the simple repeated facts to show him up for the moron he is.

The 2 of you still arguing over whether or not the gun was illegal LOL that's all you've got & it was deemed LEGAL by the judge & the prosecution "aw but, but, but..."

You 2 need to learn to STFU instead of digging yourselves a bigger hole.

·
19,466 Posts
In the words of James Brown, you & Talcum talk too much but you ain't saying nothing.

You're both pathetic lol

Look at Talcum's continual attempt to contain, deflect, mock & argue semantics over the past 6 or 7 pages - going off on irrelevant tangents about whether or not cops died during protests & if the suicide of cops can be blamed on the Capitol riots.

So much squirming, twisting & turning yet all it takes is the simple repeated facts to show him up for the moron he is.

The 2 of you still arguing over whether or not the gun was illegal LOL that's all you've got & it was deemed LEGAL by the judge & the prosecution "aw but, but, but..."

You 2 need to learn to STFU instead of digging yourselves a bigger hole.
Why couldn't Kyle purchase the weapon himself, Tuff Gong? What did the law deem as authorized use for someone Kyle's age? Can you stop cheerleading and try to actually participate by answering the questions posed?

·
19,466 Posts

·
SUN's OOT GUNS OOT
16,778 Posts
Why couldn't Kyle purchase the weapon himself, Tuff Gong? What did the law deem as authorized use for someone Kyle's age? Can you stop cheerleading and try to actually participate by answering the questions posed?
Why would I waste my time answering your pathetic attempts at leading & closed questions when you've clearly demonstrated for 20 or more pages that you don't understand the definition of "legal" & "illegal"?

You're sitting there under the misguided belief that if you had been there in the courtroom & verbalised what you've been posting in this thread, they wouldn't have thrown out the gun charge.

It doesn't work like that.

·
19,466 Posts
Why would I waste my time answering your pathetic attempts at leading & closed questions when you've clearly demonstrated for 20 or more pages that you don't understand the definition of "legal" & "illegal"?
Okay, you have no interest in engaging... so why are you here? To shake your ass, backflip, and do splits?

·
SUN's OOT GUNS OOT
16,778 Posts
Okay, you have no interest in engaging... so why are you here? To shake your ass, backflip, and do splits?
I added more to my post but let me say, regardless of what my answer was, your reply was going to be that, because rather than engage in discussion, you want everyone to agree with you. If they don't, you embark on a journey of attempting to undermine people - how very Christian of you.

4D chess, muthafucka!

·
19,466 Posts
I added more to my post but let me say, regardless of what my answer was, your reply was going to be that, because rather than engage in discussion, you want everyone to agree with you. If they don't, you embark on a journey of attempting to undermine people - how very Christian of you.

4D chess, muthafucka!
Smh... what does the gun law state as authorized use for Kyle and his AR-15, Tuff Gong? Any actual discussion has to begin with your own understanding of the law, followed by an explanation as to why my interpretation is flawed.

It's not sufficient to say, "the judge said". Judges don't make laws, they merely provide interpretation... as human beings with their own biases, preferences, and misgivings. The judge himself commented that the wording of the law was confusing, so why the pretense that his interpretation was the clear-cut word of law? That's very dishonest of you.

Let's hash it out if you want to talk. If not, stop pretending that you have something to add when you really don't.

·
SUN's OOT GUNS OOT
16,778 Posts
Smh... what does the gun law state as authorized use for Kyle and his AR-15, Tuff Gong? Any actual discussion has to begin with your own understanding of the law, followed by an explanation as to why my interpretation is flawed.

It's not sufficient to say, "the judge said". Judges don't make laws, they merely provide interpretation... as human beings with their own biases, preferences, and misgivings. The judge himself commented that the wording of the law was confusing, so why the pretense that his interpretation was the clear-cut word of law? That's very dishonest of you.

Let's hash it out if you want to talk. If not, stop pretending that you have something to add when you really don't.
For the purpose of the trial, the gun was not deemed illegal.

Me lowering myself into a discussion & arguing semantics with you is a complete waste of my time given the judge presiding over the case interpreted the law to be too "murky" to continue down that path & threw that charge out.

All you're doing is putting your hands over your ears & repeating "but, but, but..." because you disagree with his interpretation of the law & insist YOUR interpretation of the same law is correct.

You're not qualified to interpret this law stevie, understand?

I'm here to speak crap away from my congregation & bible study classes, stevie - just like you lol

·
19,466 Posts
For the purpose of the trial, the gun was not deemed illegal.

Me lowering myself into a discussion & arguing semantics with you is a complete waste of my time given the judge presiding over the case interpreted the law to be too "murky" to continue down that path & threw that charge out.

All you're doing is putting your hands over your ears & repeating "but, but, but..." because you disagree with his interpretation of the law & insist YOUR interpretation of the same law is correct.

You're not qualified to interpret this law stevie, understand?

I'm here to speak crap away from my congregation & bible study classes, stevie - just like you lol
Okay, and so how many different ways do you want to tell me that you aren't prepared to discuss the law? Maybe read up on it and get back to me some time. No problem. :geek:

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
No its relevant to you. You are the one that keeps bringing up the past of the murdered not me. You believe that their past transgressions warrant death. Yes or no?

6 posts a day isnt a lot twink. I mean its certainly better than using an alt like a pussy or even worse searching google for kyle rittenhouse debates lmfao.
6 posts a day? How many posts did you make under your alias, numpty?

Let the new fella know what you were posting under for the better part of the last few years.

Reactions: Tuff Gong

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
They've been taking L's for 2 days now. The Warrior's wife is going to tell him to cook the turkey soon, so at least he'll be preoccupied for a little and won't have a chance to embarrass himself.
The brutality is fantastic to watch. It's a shame you weren't here earlier while the other pair of spouses were posting. You'd have massacred @SwollenGoat and @Haggis with equal ease.

• Haha
Reactions: Tuff Gong

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
Why does it matter how he found this place?

He's pwned you at every step of your pathetic argument, which relies solely on emotive hyperbole & your misunderstanding of the law.
This guy is a great addition, it's like watching some big bruiser just run around the street grabbing hold of little pissants by their neck collars and KO'ing them all over the place as the run left and right terrified.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
"but but buu... it was an illegal gun"

It was his friends gun SMACK!

"hE crOsSed StATE lIneS!"

Nah he worked there dummy KABOOM!

"wahhh, but he shouldn't have been there, he had no right"

He had as much right as all the Communists there burning down businesses and breaking old mens jaws for protecting their shop SHOOOORYUKEN!!!

:eek:
Glorious Stuff.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
That was questionable as well, but they put together a high-powered defense team and they covered up that hole with concrete. There's zero chance that Kyle didn't have access to that weapon, but there's no way to prove that it wasn't just sitting at his friend's house locked away for all of that time.
Just assumption and opinion with zero evidence to back it up... yeah I'm sure the high powered defence team had a hard time plugging up that hole with concrete.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
This guy is a great addition, it's like watching some big bruiser just run around the street grabbing hold of little pissants by their neck collars and KO'ing them all over the place as the run left and right terrified.
Aww thats cute, your new hero is a guy that posts videos of himself scrolling google to find people talking about Kyle Rittenhouse and makes a youtube account to prove he's erm not an alt just a loser. Oh and also says it ok to beat on women annnnnd that the multiple capitol police who killed themselves from trauma from the riots were making a personal decision.

Whooo boy when people say the right has no modern day role models they are wrong.

981 - 1000 of 1132 Posts