• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 16 100.0%
1001 - 1020 of 1134 Posts

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
14,571 Posts
For the purpose of the trial, the gun was not deemed illegal.

Me lowering myself into a discussion & arguing semantics with you is a complete waste of my time given the judge presiding over the case interpreted the law to be too "murky" to continue down that path & threw that charge out.

All you're doing is putting your hands over your ears & repeating "but, but, but..." because you disagree with his interpretation of the law & insist YOUR interpretation of the same law is correct.

You're not qualified to interpret this law stevie, understand?

I'm here to speak crap away from my congregation & bible study classes, stevie - just like you lol
Hot damn! Complete sentences, multiple paragraphs. Whats got into you? Did Ms Gong give you some of that sweet leathery ass last night?

·
14,571 Posts
Just assumption and opinion with zero evidence to back it up... yeah I'm sure the high powered defence team had a hard time plugging up that hole with concrete.
Pulease @Joe E would you let someone else keep your guns? Even a sister wife?

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
Aww thats cute, your new hero is a guy that posts videos of himself scrolling google to find people talking about Kyle Rittenhouse and makes a youtube account to prove he's erm not an alt just a loser. Oh and also says it ok to beat on women annnnnd that the multiple capitol police who killed themselves from trauma from the riots were making a personal decision.

Whooo boy when people say the right has no modern day role models they are wrong.
Great int’he?

It’s been a long time since we’ve had any new straight talkers to keep you fuckers in line.

·
14,571 Posts
Great int’he?

It’s been a long time since we’ve had any new straight talkers to keep you fuckers in line.
Nwo Scotthall GIF - Nwo Scotthall Typing GIFs

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
what a disgrace this unicep is

if only kyle had better aim he'd have kept this menace of the streets

Reactions: Tuff Gong and Joe E

·
CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
19,467 Posts

·
19,467 Posts

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
Are you actually going to address the video instead of trying to attack the source by whining about other videos you don't agree with?

Please address the numerous examples of actual video from MSNBC and the like where they are displaying outright racism towards white people and attempting to paint a picture of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial as an example of outright white supremacy.

·
19,467 Posts
Are you actually going to address the video instead of trying to attack the source by whining about other videos you don't agree with?

Please address the numerous examples of actual video from MSNBC and the like where they are displaying outright racism towards white people and attempting to paint a picture of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial as an example of outright white supremacy.
Why should I have to rebut an opinion? People are going to believe what they want to. The problem is that you've chosen to source your argument against left-wing media bias with an overtly biased right-wing podcast. Do you really not see the irony in this?

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
Right, I gave this video a go, I'm 10 mins and stopped... when does it get to the egregious bit which would be the reason why you posted it... was it

a) when they said taking the knee outside the court looked retarded?
b) when they said the trial wasn't even over and guilt had to be established yet?
c) when they pointed out that George Floyd wasn't some model citizen or saint like he was being portrayed to us in the media?

You remember that Chauvin was found guilty, right?

So what happened to this irredeemably racist white supremacy of a justice system, where did it disappear to?

For that matter where was it in this Arbery case either?

It seems like in all 3 trials that the correct verdict was reached, eh?

Can you explain why the guy in Texas who died in a startlingly similar situation to George Floyd never received any national media attention in your country?

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
Why should I have to rebut an opinion? People are going to believe what they want to. The problem is that you've chosen to source your argument against left-wing media bias with an overtly biased right-wing podcast. Do you really not see the irony in this?
No I really don't Stevie, why shouldn't you rebut "an opinion" if they're laying out an argument with evidence. What seems clear is that you can't rebut it, mostly because it's blatantly obvious and indefensible at this point, so you just want to cry about them being "right-wing", ooohhhhh scary stuff.

They're an independent Youtube channel, it's a bit ridiculous to try and compare them to MSNBC, ESPN and CNN, or even the multitudes of high profile virtue signalling celebs on Twitter, is it not?

Reactions: Tuff Gong

·
19,467 Posts
Right, I gave this video a go, I'm 10 mins and stopped... when it does it get to the egregious bit which would be the reason why you posted it... was it

a) when they said taking the knee outside the court looked retarded?
b) when they said the trial wasn't even over and guilt had to be established yet?
c) when they pointed out the George Floyd wasn't some model citizen or saint like he was being portrayed us in the media?

You remember that Chauvin was found guilty, right?

So what happened to this irredeemably racist white supremacy of a justice system, where did it disappear to?

For that matter where was it in this Arbery case either?

It seems like in all 3 triels that the correct verdict was reached, eh?

Can you explain why the guy in Texas who died in a startlingly similar similar situation to George Floyd never received any national media attention in your country?
Broxi, their entire shtick is to attack the left wing, promote apologetic right-wing agenda, and cackle at each other. Did they spend any time attacking Derek Chauvin, or did they gloss the actual crime in order to attack the rightful onslaught against the crime?

"It looks stupid to kneel down! (*cackle cackle)"

"Guilt had been established before the trial (*cackle)"

Nevermind the fact that we had the entire encounter on video and the media actually responded in the appropriate manner.

What was inappropriate was spending more time addressing George Floyd's character than that of a man who spent nine minutes kneeling on the neck of another man, even as he begged for mercy. Where was their outrage for this? There was none. They literally framed their entire episode around the portrayal of George Floyd.

... Is this where you get your pseudo-objective bullshit takes from, Broxi? That would explain much.

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
Broxi, their entire shtick is to attack the left wing, promote apologetic right-wing agenda, and cackle at each other. Did they spend any time attacking Derek Chauvin, or did they gloss the actual crime in order to attack the rightful onslaught against the crime?

"It looks stupid to kneel down! (*cackle cackle)"

"Guilt had been established before the trial (*cackle)"

Nevermind the fact that we had the entire encounter on video and the media actually responded in the appropriate manner.

What was inappropriate was spending more time addressing George Floyd's character than that of a man who spent nine minutes kneeling on the neck of another man, even as he begged for mercy. Where was their outrage for this? There was none. They literally framed their entire episode around the portrayal of George Floyd.

... Is this where you get your pseudo-objective bullshit takes from, Broxi? That would explain much.
I've been watching Sargon for years, his entire schtick is to attack the "left-wing", if we consider the left wing to be the woke, SJW, identity politics race baiting grifters which dominate it and you know what, there's absolutely fuck all wrong with that because it's necessary and just thing to do. Those people are scum.

Is it where I get my "pseudo-objective" takes from?

No, there's a lot of areas I would disagree with them, as you would expect but they in general occupy the same space I do and we have a lot of the same takes on stuff because I too despise the type of people they're podcast is set against.

The kneeling thing does look stupid tbh, it looks contrived and weird to my perspective, historically it's a sign of submission and it's also weird the way they portray Floyd like he was some kind of martyr or hero. He was a guy who died at the hands of a cop who abused his position... but he also happened to be a bit of cunt in general... they're also correct that the trial has to find out whether he died from having his airwaves being cut off or whether he died from an OD or other health issues... not just go by their fee-fees. That's how a functioning justice system works.

"What was inappropriate was spending more time addressing George Floyd's character"

The title of the video was "George Floyd: The Role Model", was it not obvious what the content of the video was going to be?

Anyway, you've had your attempt at evading the point of the original video posted by whining about a video you saw as low hanging fruit and I gave it more time than I should so maybe you might want to address the video I posted.

But for the record I am a fan of Sargon and the Lotus Eaters Podcast and make no apology for that.

·
19,467 Posts
I've been watching Sargon for years, his entire schtick is to attack the "left-wing", if we consider the left wing to be the woke, SJW, identity politics race baiting grifters which dominate it and you know what, there's absolutely fuck all wrong with that because it's necessary and just thing to do. Those people are scum.

Is it where I get my "pseudo-objective" takes from?

No, there's a lot of areas I would disagree with them, as you would expect but they in general occupy the same space I do and we have a lot of the same takes on stuff because I too despise the type of people they're podcast is set against.

The kneeling thing does look stupid tbh, it looks contrived and weird to my perspective, historically it's a sign of submission and it's also weird the way they portray Floyd like he was some kind of martyr or hero. He was a guy who died at the hands of a cop who abused his position... but he also happened to be a bit of cunt in general... they're also correct that the trial has to find out whether he died from having his airwaves being cut off or whether he died from an OD or other health issues... not just go by their fee-fees. That's how a functioning justice system works.

"What was inappropriate was spending more time addressing George Floyd's character"

The title of the video was "George Floyd: The Role Model", was it not obvious what the content of the video was going to be?

Anyway, you've had your attempt at evading the point of the original video posted by whining about a video you saw as low hanging fruit and I gave it more time than I should so maybe you might want to address the video I posted.

But for the record I am a fan of Sargon and the Lotus Eaters Podcast and make no apology for that.
I'm not asking for an apology, I'm calling you a bullshit pseudo-objective person with his own biases, just like everyone else with an opinion.

Where was their, "Derek Chauvin: The Evil SOB who knelt down on someone's neck for nine minutes" video? Oh, that's right... they never made one.

The Lotus Eaters are nothing more than an offshoot from larger right-wing biased that, lo and behold, actually DO exist, Broxi. And, contrary to popular belief, social media in America is dominated by the right-wing. This is factual and can be statically proven.

Your video, and the opinions of the Lotus Eating cacklers, have no more value than anyone else's here; they just have more time on their hands to build their narrative with biased research, in order to promote their biased agenda.

There is no need for a rebuttal; the most appropriate rebuttal for what you posted would be me posting a left-wing podcast complaining about Fox News and the host of other right wind media outlets, and why, exactly, should I feel the need to do that?

·
19,467 Posts

·
The Anti-Bully
13,022 Posts
I'm not asking for an apology, I'm calling you a bullshit pseudo-objective person with his own biases, just like everyone else with an opinion.

Where was their, "Derek Chauvin: The Evil SOB who knelt down on someone's neck for nine minutes" video? Oh, that's right... they never made one.

The Lotus Eaters are nothing more than an offshoot from larger right-wing biased that, lo and behold, actually DO exist, Broxi. And, contrary to popular belief, social media in America is dominated by the right-wing. This is factual and can be statically proven.

Your video, and the opinions of the Lotus Eating cacklers, have no more value than anyone else's here; they just have more time on their hands to build their narrative with biased research, in order to promote their biased agenda.

There is no need for a rebuttal; the most appropriate rebuttal for what you posted would be me posting a left-wing podcast complaining about Fox News and the host of other right wind media outlets, and why, exactly, should I feel the need to do that?
Blah blah blah, the video was on point, you know you have no argument so you’re going around in circles with all this bollocks to avoid that point but it’s clear as day

Let’s be honest, your right wing media consists of FOX News. That’s about it ... what you mean is that FOX being one of the very few right wing outlets happens to have an audience which outweighs the multiples of left wing outlets in your media.

By all means compare a list of left wing or should I say Democrat leaning news outlets against right wing Republic leaning outlets and demonstrate this claimed domination.

You can post all the other videos you don't agree with all you like, it doesn't rebut the video and you can't.

·
19,467 Posts
Blah blah blah, the video was on point, you know you have no argument so you’re going around in circles with all this bollocks to avoid that point but it’s clear as day

Let’s be honest, your right wing media consists of FOX News. That’s about it ... what you mean is that FOX being one of the very few right wing outlets happens to have an audience which outweighs the multiples of left wing outlets in your media.

By all means compare a list of left wing or should I say Democrat leaning news outlets against right wing Republic leaning outlets and demonstrate this claimed domination.

You can post all the other videos you don't agree with all you like, it doesn't rebut the video and you can't.
You're just arguing with yourself, apparently. I haven't any idea what you're on about. Go back and forth posting videos? No thanks.

It's just two biased, cackling right-wingers in front of a camera, Broxi. You faithfully subscribe to that, and that's good for you. However...

Disagreeing with how the Rittenhouse case was portrayed doesn't necessarily underline some grand conspiracy to eliminate moral white people from the face of the earth, now does it, Broxi? But feeding yourself consistent doses of cacklers will have you believing that.

Again, you are complaining about something that isn't an actual problem in this country. This is statistically proven. IMO, social media is dominated by the right wing, for the primary reasons that

A) The left wing is more fractured in terms of ideologies; there is no real consensus, and no outlet that encompasses the totality of the left wing constituency
B) Right wingers more readily embrace bias and disinformation, which is how we get people in front of Capitol Hill protesting a "stolen" election.

Your opinion matters to you, but someone else affirming your opinion doesn't make it any more true, Broxi. You continually bombard yourself with your own opinion, heard by others, and you see no problem in how this might affect your interpretation of events in America.

Anyway...

1001 - 1020 of 1134 Posts