Boxing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
It's been shown how to beat Wilder. The only problem for his opponents is------they have to bring a chin with stout whiskers to withstand the power of that right hand.

Fury showed the way----pressure the guy, smother his punches and wear his ass down due to lack of stamina issues.

I can't see him fighting for 3 more years. I think one more loss and he's done with it.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's been shown how to beat Wilder. The only problem for his opponents is------they have to bring a chin with stout whiskers to withstand the power of that right hand.

Fury showed the way----pressure the guy, smother his punches and wear his ass down due to lack of stamina issues.

I can't see him fighting for 3 more years. I think one more loss and he's done with it.
There aren't many chins like that and the power is always the last thing to go. Wilder can still do some damage in this division.

·
The World's Great Lover
34,250 Posts
Went to visit family and stopped by his statue.
So proud of him.
Long line of great fighters frim alabama.

·
Coming for Ernies Chon Chon
16,399 Posts

Yeah just be a 6’7 madman with an iron chin and moves like a featherweight. So many of those running around

·
Registered
12,619 Posts
Yeah just be a 6’7 madman with an iron chin and moves like a featherweight. So many of those running around

Wilder has been caught several times in the ring and was stepping in post holes after getting popped by opponents. His big right hand has been his savior.

Hell, I favor Ruiz if he and Wilder get together in the ring. The guys got an iron chin, can get inside on taller men, can box well for as big as he is and when in shape has the stamina to go the distance.

I'd love to see that match-up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts