• Helenius on Pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Helenius by KO

Votes: 1 14.3%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beard Font Facial hair People Entertainment

Wilder taking a nice easy fight in his attempted comeback. Helenius isn't a complete nobody but if Wilder still has the one punch I would expect an Ortiz-esque win for Wilder lose every second of 4,5 or 6 rounds before KO'ing the Finn with one punch. I wonder what ridiculous price for PPV this will be 馃ぃ

just loving boxing
View attachment 22252

Wilder taking a nice easy fight in his attempted comeback. Helenius isn't a complete nobody but if Wilder still has the one punch I would expect an Ortiz-esque win for Wilder lose every second of 4,5 or 6 rounds before KO'ing the Finn with one punch. I wonder what ridiculous price for PPV this will be 馃ぃ
Wilder is coming off successive KO losses and fighting a guy who is WBA #2 and WBC #9.

If you must troll, try and make it funny or clever.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If Wilder is as bad as you claim he is, how is Helenius the WBC number 9 such a 'nice easy fight'?

Your narrative has bought you undone yet again. :ROFLMAO:
Oh Fuck off, Helenius is not a World Class fighter he lost to Gerald Washington for god's sake. I don't care what position the WBA has him is no future champion or up and comer, he is a steady journeyman but even for someone as limited for Wilder this is an easy fight.

Registered
Oh Fuck off, Helenius is not a World Class fighter he lost to Gerald Washington for god's sake. I don't care what position the WBA has him is no future champion or up and comer, he is a steady journeyman but even for someone as limited for Wilder this is an easy fight.
You just keep painting yourself into corner after corner with your warped narrative and complete and utter lack of knowledge of the sport.:ROFLMAO:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You just keep painting yourself into corner after corner with your warped narrative and complete and utter lack of knowledge of the sport.:ROFLMAO:
All you are is arrogant shithead who thinks anyone else's opinion is wrong, when all your opinions are biased towards the "Fury God, AJ shit" little fantasy that you Fury fanboys like to wank to.

Registered
I think Helenius is actually a fairly dangerous fight for Wilder.

I've always thought Rob was a VERY good offensive fighter, but with questionable (inconsistent) defense, and an extremely questionable head. - You never know which Helenius is going to show up. At his best, sharp & motivated, he's a very underrated puncher and very tough. He's tall and has a reasonably-long reach, and while a slow starter, isn't afraid to engage in a firefight.

Of course I think Wilder will likely take him out, but I wouldn't be shocked if the exact opposite happens.

CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
Helenius by KO. Wilder has post-concussion syndrome.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think Helenius is actually a fairly dangerous fight for Wilder.

I've always thought Rob was a VERY good offensive fighter, but with questionable (inconsistent) defense, and an extremely questionable head. - You never know which Helenius is going to show up. At his best, sharp & motivated, he's a very underrated puncher and very tough. He's tall and has a long reach, and while a slow starter, isn't afraid to engage in a firefight.

Of course I think Wilder will likely take him out, but I wouldn't be shocked if the exact opposite happens.
This makes no sense, you lot are always talking Wilder up because he only lost to your little wank god Fury but you think it's possible Wilder could lose to Helenius? If he does it will show up the Fury lie for the complete BS it is, he then will have his entire reputation based on beating a guy who is losing to 2nd tier guys who will never get near a title.

Registered
This makes no sense, you lot are always talking Wilder up because he only lost to your little wank god Fury but you think it's possible Wilder could lose to Helenius? If he does it will show up the Fury lie for the complete BS it is, he then will have his entire reputation based on beating a guy who is losing to 2nd tier guys who will never get near a title.

You're a very, very strange person.

CHB NYC Delegate; Bob's weaver
That result would bring a smile to my face for sure. I've never been a Wilder fan and find him to be one of the most one-dimensional boxers to ever hold a title. Take away that killer right hand and he's not even mediocre as a boxer.
Wilder was on his way to becoming a decently skilled heavyweight before he stopped listening to Breland.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts