28. (25.) Kazuto Ioka
29. (NE.) Akira Yaegashi
30. (26.) Miguel Cotto

Out - (27.) Daniel Geale
Out - (29.) Yoan Pablo Hernandez
Out - (30.) Toshiyuki Igarashi

See less See more
#4 ·
Estrada above Gonzalez? Moreno at 13? Those are the two standout things I'd change but tbf it's a good list

#5 ·
Moreno's far too high for me.
I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt after his Mares loss and not move him too far down the rankings, but 6 months later he does look to be too high.

I'd rather move him down the rankings because others are overtaking him by winning, but I might have to move him down 'manually'.

#13 ·
Estrada above Gonzalez?

I'd probably have Canelo a tad higher, definitely above Gamboa, and maybe Bradley too.

Not sure I get Hopkins above Dawson as Chad dominated their fight

Leave Moreno where he is :deal

#14 ·
Hey Horse,

I gave you an avatar, hope you don't mind. Let me know if you would like it removed/changed.

Much love,
Bryn.
It's missing a crown. His avatar is just regular horse, whereas user name is King Horse. Stop being lazy

#15 ·
Rigo in the top ten my arse,I honestly don't see this masterful defensive boxer in someone who turns his back runs around the ring and ducks lower than a prostitute getting 5grand for a blowjob.
Seriously lads ,possibly the boringest boxer I have watched ,ever,but shit,if that floats your boat,carry on sirs ;)

#21 ·
Estrada beat Viloria. I didn't think Gonzalez deserved to benefit more from that win in the rankings than Estrada did.
But Gonzalez beat Estrada? And not that long ago? Other than that I think it's a solid list :good

#23 ·
Gamboa way too high

Rigo in the top ten my arse,I honestly don't see this masterful defensive boxer in someone who turns his back runs around the ring and ducks lower than a prostitute getting 5grand for a blowjob.
Seriously lads ,possibly the boringest boxer I have watched ,ever,but shit,if that floats your boat,carry on sirs ;)
^ This guy is a spacker.

#25 ·
Troll, spacker, ace . No troll or spacker boys( or girls) i like my fighters to fight no do what this rigo fellow did, which was basically run backwards for 12 rounds.if you chaps think that turning you back, ducking below the waistband, which both i thought were a no no in boxing, and doing what he did for 12stinking rounds of boxing then carry on. Rigo won the fight no doubt, cos donaire could catch the fucker.
In my eyes defensive fighters can plant there feet, parry, roll, slip, turn, which rigo did mybe a couple of times in the 1st round, when he looked good, then from round 2 he was on his bike, did you not hear the crowd, itsboring lads, shit boring

#26 ·
Troll, spacker, ace . No troll or spacker boys( or girls) i like my fighters to fight no do what this rigo fellow did, which was basically run backwards for 12 rounds.if you chaps think that turning you back, ducking below the waistband, which both i thought were a no no in boxing, and doing what he did for 12stinking rounds of boxing then carry on. Rigo won the fight no doubt, cos donaire could catch the fucker.
In my eyes defensive fighters can plant there feet, parry, roll, slip, turn, which rigo did mybe a couple of times in the 1st round, when he looked good, then from round 2 he was on his bike, did you not hear the crowd, itsboring lads, shit boring
That's silly. The guy dropped his hands in front of donaire and slipped a bunch of shots in a row then put his hands out to his sides. He is a good defensive fighter. He was pushing hard in the 12th round, he fired back with a harder shot every time he got hit clean and he showed heart in getting up from a knockdown to win. The crowd was MASSIVELY pro donaire. They were always going to boo when their boy got schooled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.